Would you prayerfully consider partnering with us in bringing the light of the gospel to North India? You can support our ministries in the following ways:
Sponsor a Missionary / Missionary Family
Financially support a missionary or missionary family as they labor in the spiritually dark rural villages in North India with the Good News of Jesus Christ. You can be their supply line. It takes between $120 – $200 to fully sponsor a native church planter depending on family size and location. When you sponsor, you will receive the testimony and photo of your church planter as well as our newsletter. Updates of your sponsored missionary will be sent twice a year.
Sponsor a Child
You can be the means of providing education either for a orphan or a needy child who is in our child development program in North India. This gives each child the opportunity to lift themselves out of a pit of hopelessness, helplessness and poverty. The children are being given excellent English medium education. They are also provided with clothes, shoes and all other needed stationeries. The children are given a sound understanding of the gospel and the Bible, and enjoy singing Christian songs. They take these messages and songs back to their families and society.
Sponsor a Bore Well
One of the important need in the villages are that they are not having safe drinking water. The mission is committed to make a difference in these villages by providing them their most urgent and basic need – Safe drinking water. We look forward churches and individuals to sponsor a village bore well which will meet the needs of the entire villagers.
Help Sponsor a Bible Training Center
Equipping the harvest labour force is one of our biggest challenges. There are thousands of villages and towns to be reached. The Bible training centres provide 6 months residential and 3 months practical training in the initial stage. This is followed up with 3 days training a month for each graduate serving in the field. This format has proved both effective and workable.
Sponsor Other Projects
- Rural Development Training : equipping men & women in rural areas in ways of improving their earthly lot; specifically, training in tailoring, computers, and small scale business.
- Public Gospel Meetings & Conferences : The conferences help equip pastors, leaders and elders. The public gospel meetings bring hundreds to the saving knowledge of Jesus. These decisions are individually followed up by the local pastor or senior leaders in the local church. We work in close co-operation with the greater body of Christ in North India.
- Adult Literacy : educate adults to help them read of the Savior’s love. Illiteracy is widespread, particularly in the rural areas.
- Discipleship Schools : teaching the Word, maturing, and equipping the upcoming generation of believers.
- Film Ministry : Showing Jesus film in 7 different Indian languages.
- Support constructing a prayer hall building among the poor and needy.
- Support for providing leather boots for the missionaries who works in the rural villages.
- Literature Ministry : Bibles, books, Gospels and tracts.
There are many other field projects that need your patronage and support.
We solicit your prayers and patronage.